Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 week checkup

Chel and I are just getting ready for my 1 week checkup appointment. We have to be at the hospital at 8am for blood work (reh!) and then an appointment with my Toronto doctor at 9am. In all likelihood, we should get the green light to head back to Ottawa.

Jeremy and Charleen are supposed to meet up with us sometime between 10am-noon at our hotel. Hopefully we'll be on the road by noon and on our way back home.

It'll be bitter sweet to leave Toronto. We can't wait to get home - but we don't want to leave mom and dad alone in Toronto.

Please keep mom in your prayers. She's having a difficult time as my dad's recovery is a bumpier road than any of us had anticipated. And pray that my dad will regain his strength and his sanity sooner than later.

No comments: