Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rehab tomorrow!

Just got a call from dad. He's been calling me collect for the past few days because he can't make long distance calls from his room. But someone got him a calling card so he can finally make proper calls now from his room.

Doctors gave him the a-ok today to go to rehab. He leaves tomorrow for St Johns Rehab in Willowdale, Toronto.

St Johns Rehab
285 Cummer Ave
Toronto, On
M2M 2G1

Main line: 416-226-6780

It hasn't been determined how long he'll be there. Might be 4-5 days. Might be 2 weeks. It all depends on how he progresses. After rehab, he'll probably have a few appointments back at the hospital and he probably won't be allowed to leave Toronto. But none of that is concrete.

Things are progressing well! Thanks again for all your prayers!

I'm so glad my dad's alive! I'm so glad my dad is happy and high on life! I'm so glad I took a hit for the team!

No comments: