Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dad's Home

First off, for those of you outside of Ottawa, you would not believe how much snow is on the ground. I gotta take a picture... the photo to the right is outside my front step. Click on the photo for a closer inspection.

Anyhow, dad's out of the hospital and back home. They drained his abdomen and gave him some pain medication. It was nothing serious. It almost seems that these visits to ER are becoming routine - but still very necessary.

My dad's in good spirits - can't wait for his new liver. Mom is feeling the heaviness of the situation. Please pray that God will give her strength, patience and wisdom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, good luck with your tests, I'm positive your Dad will come out of this OK, he has many friends (some of them from way back) that are behind him and supporting him all the way, give my best to Breen,
Steve & Gail and the Toby Foss Family

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, with all the snow in the front of your house it's hiding all the weeds

LISA said...

Hey Josh, Just wanted to let you know that I have read your blogs and say thanks for letting us know how things are going with your dad. Also want you to know that I am praying for all of you. Take Care

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, I'm Andy Langley, singer for Toby Foss. Hi Breen! Believe me I know how you ALL feel as I've been waiting for a liver for 1 year. My Cirrhosis has turned to cancer, &I'm really scared!Surround your Dad with LOVE!Soak up each moment,he'll be walking through that door looking for that grandson of his to "play" with. Your LOVE & strength is very POWERFUL, I'm gonna borrow some O.K.?"We get by with a little help from our friends" I'm freakin' too!"All you need is LOVE"!ANDY

Reuben Noel said...

Thinking of you and your family bro.

Love Adam.